Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hi every one. I finally got my blog up & running.( I'm So glad, I've been wanting to do this forever!!!
I hope to share different techniques & crafty Ideas with you. I'll be posting some of my projects soon. I will also be selling some things.
I love making different flowers for minis, cards & scrapping projects. You'll be seeing alot of them on here. I make them using ribbon, paper, lace,& crocheted ones.
I have alot of vintage items I'll be listing.
I hope you will enjoy this blog & please feel free to leave me comments( good or bad). Take care & have a great week. Thanks for tuning in.
Huggs
Donna:):)

11 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see you have a blog I can hop to! It looks great! Hugs, Mary >;<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is great Donna. Can't wait to see your crochet flowers up for sale! Hugs2U-Carlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you, a big leap, congratulaions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I love the colours you've used on your blog :)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! What great ideas you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog so far! I cannot wait to see the vintage items you will be posting! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! Your a blogger! I will be hanging out here for sure!! Love ya Ms Donna! xoxo Jules

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna..so happy you told me about your blog..it looks great. Thanks for sharing..looking forward to your vintage items for sale..hugs Deb
    YT...scrapdelight1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog. Maybe I'll think about one. You are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog looks great! Thanks for inviting me to follow! :)
    I am passionwriter70 on you tube.
    Have a great weekend!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete